On 24th and 25th February 2014 in Kaliningrad the Project Team meeting was held in which the representatives of the Provincial Integrated Hospital in Elbląg and the Municipal Ambulance Station in Kaliningrad participated.
The meeting was held within the framework of implementation of the Polish Project titled „Development of modern emergency medicine units through the infrastructure modernization, extending of decisions support systems and increasing medical benefits based on the cross-border cooperation” under the Grant Contract number: ILPR.02.02.00-28-089/10-00.
The Agenda of the Meeting:
- Deliberation on the Projects implementation progress.
- Round-up of the 1st-year implementation of the Project.
- Deliberation on the documents required for the purpose of the subsequent report.
- Round-up of the annual meeting of the Project Team.
- Deliberation on the allocation of savings arising from the Project implementation.
- The visit paid to the Municipal Ambulance Substation in Kaliningrad that is subject to the modernization works.